Sunday, March 1, 2009

my ego will crush toes


well this one ended up in two versions. one is the above creation (big size on click) and the second one isn't that much of a difference to be honest. just a green dog instead of the current gray. the comment is a bit of a tribute to a friend, it's something he mentioned some days back. but the piece had another person in mind when I did it. yes, it's a girl and she's cute. I suck but well... I promise right now, next piece wont be so sugercoated.

texture, as per usual, from lostandtaken grungy christmas wrapping paper textures. got to expand my area of search but they are so good in my opinion.

on the side; should it be "if you can always be yourself" or "if you always can be yourself"? nevermind for now, someone more fluent then me can correct my bad english.

No comments:

Post a Comment