Sunday, March 22, 2009

eight layer stencil


not at all sure if I should be sharing this piece just yet. anyhow, this is what I've been starting to cut at. the background isn't the one I plan to use in the finished piece either. just some neat stuff laying around on my hdd. actual background will be yet another stencil, two layer though. thank god for that(!).

I've been discussing whether or not I'll get bleeds on this piece. I'm quite positive I wont since these will be made indoors with plenty of time on my hands. for safe sake I'll be using spray adhesive and if required seal each stencil with previous color. looking forward.

anyhow, layers is as said all done -ready to be cut. I lack cans though. Oh, and on a sidenote, yes that's an Okapi. Closest relative is the giraffe, believe it or not.

texture taken from deviantart, created by css0101.

No comments:

Post a Comment