Tuesday, December 15, 2009

opinion

three thoughts about opinion. the last one is a twister.

#1
my opinion is never your opinion if your opinion is the general opinion. see? 'cause the general opinion is influenced by the general person which by default is stupid. and that's a fact.. no, not the individual, don't you read? it's the general person mind you.

that's also why my opinion will never matter 'cause once it does it's part of the general opinion. alas, that's why my thoughts are priceless compared to yours. yes, you heard me you general person.

#2
if your opinion is my opinion, then why would I ever bother to discuss yours when mine is so much better?

#3
I love to discuss their opinion since mine only gets valid when we disagree.


in a way I'm deep in water with this one but just found a sketchbook with some drawings and notes. the drawings has to wait though since I'm out on both camera and scanner.

1 comment: