Sunday, February 22, 2009

tabula rasa 1987



was looking through some books on the libary when I found a table that I was really found of so... what to do. I sketched it off. the table was designed by Klaus-Achim Heine and Uwe Fischer in 1987 and named tabula rasa. I really recommend visiting the linked site to get a better view of the beauty, or force me to actually put a bit of work on my own piece. it's an extendable table that stretch from punny 85 cm to a whopping 5 m (34-197 inches). fitting guest to a dinner party is officially from now on a walk in the park, if you can cough up the money that is.

edit (24/2): now with texture. planks done by ravens over at deviantart and the cabinett is from lostandtaken grungy christmas wrapping paper textures. the wooden board got kinda repetive, could have fixed that but hadn't it in me.

1 comment: